Thursday, October 6, 2011

Hello Fall!

Living in New England is a blessing during Fall. I love apple picking, fall foliage, and everything pumpkin. However, the weather hasn't felt like fall the past few weeks; it has been more similar to late spring. My favorite season to dress for is Autumn. Today, I have come to terms with the weather so here is my first official 'fall outfit'.



I pulled out of my closet my cowboyish type suede boots that I bought in Paris last year. I bought these for 5 euro when my previous boots wore so thin my feet would get wet in the rain and snow. I paired a plain black tee with dark wash skinny jeans. I love the look and feel of blazers and skinny jeans so I paired this outfit with a light weight tweed jacket. I topped it off with a pink scarf and simple dangle silver earrings. Comfortable enough to work in yet stylish enough to strut down the street for the daily Starbucks run.

No comments:

Post a Comment