Monday, October 3, 2011

CVS Trip 10/3/2011

I took my first CVS trip of October this morning. Don't forget to scan your Extra Care Rewards card at the red savings machine to print out your summer spending Extra Care Bucks (I got $7.50 woohoo!!)

My out of pocket expense was $4.15 and I saved $51.46! My loot:

1-Dove non-aerosol hairspray
1-Dove Revive Shampoo
1-Suave for Men 2 for 1
1-Suave Professionals Shampoo
2- Just the Basics Instant Coffees: clearance to $0.25 each!
1-Lance Nekot Crackers: clearance $0.25
1-Lance Toasty Cracker: clearance $0.25
1-Just the Basics Onion Soup Mix: clearance $0.25
1-Ricola Dual Action Drops
1-Ricola Drops
1-Dove Wild Rose Antiperspirant
1-Dove for Men Body Wash
1-Revlon Nail Top Coat
2-Irish Spring Deodorants: clearance $2.09 each
1- Diet Pepsi 20oz (I was thirsty, no coupon for this item)


I am $0.51 short of my ECB reward of spend $15 on dove products received $5ECB. Therefore, I plan on making another trip to CVS this week.

Remember scan your card at the machine for your Extra Bucks! Let me know what the red machine spits out for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment