Sunday, January 15, 2012

Floss and Chain Bracelet

I have the habit of going into antique or consignment stores and purchasing bags of broken jewelry or plain necklaces. I never know exactly what to do with them. When an idea pops into my head, I will already have the materials. The chain I used for this project I found at an antique store for around $3.00. It had 2 clips on either end. I removed one clip and removed the extra chain I did not need. I saw this bracelet on another site and thought, I can make this! I had the perfect chain to use and plenty of embroidery floss. I braided two different color floss around one side of the chain.  My plan was to make a necklace but I ran out of floss. Instead, I now have a double wrap bracelet. I am all about wrap bracelets right now. Let me know what you think.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment