Friday, September 28, 2012

Breast Cancer Boutique

Okay I LOVE October for the changing of the leaves, the wonderful comfy clothing, and of course apple picking! But I am so super excited for what is to come in October for Stella & Dot.

The Holiday 2012 Collection is launching on October 1st! While it is only 3 days away, I cannot wait for Monday to be here! In addition to the Holiday collection are 5 special items that are part of the Breast Cancer Boutique. The net proceeds of these items will go to the Noreen Fraser Foundation. She is notable for her work with Stand Up for Cancer.

I love the color pink and what better month to show my pink love than October. Please join me in supporting and spreading awareness for Breast Cancer.



You can purchase these items at www.stelladot.com/sarahebolton starting October 1st.

If you'd love to see these in person at an in home trunk show. You can email me at sarah.e.bolton@gmail.com for more information.


As always ladies: don't forget to give yourself a monthly self- exam.










No comments:

Post a Comment