Thursday, September 27, 2012

$2 Grab Bag Equals Fun for Kiki

The Michael's Craft Store near my house has been have $2 Grab Bags. They are large plastic bags filled with random items for only $2. You can't peak, all items are final sale but the thrill of the deal and the unknown is unyielding. I have purchased two on different occasions. I have done quite well. In my second one was a cute zebra print lunch tote (with a retail value of $12.99, score!) I also came across this pink puppet.

Well it is hard to find a cat toy for $2 so I was willing to see if my kitten, Kiki, would play with it. Turns out, she loves it. That little toy gets batted around my room and she just has a hay day.


The Pink Puppet- a little strange looking but kind of cute too!



Kiki doing her rabbit kick with the toy. Shortly after- she fell off the bed- toy still in her mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment