Monday, April 21, 2014

We Love Mom's at Stella & Dot

from the desk of Sarah Bolton


I'm gifting 2 CATERED Stella & Dot style sessions 
in honor of Mother's Day to the first 2 gals who respond!! 

Happy Easter Weekend to my 
fabulous friends + Stella & Dot customers!
I've got a special treat for you because Stella & Dot <3s Moms!

You invite the friends, and I'll bring the treats!
Yes, you read that right.... I will bring the snacks!

 
 Although I am not a Mom, I KNOW we all love a little pampering, so I decided to gift TWO mom's within the first two weeks of May with a catered style session with Stella & Dot's NEW SUMMER Collection to honor YOU!
    (Even if your not a mom and want to take advantage, we can honor YOUR mom!)

I would LOVE to do it for you, and all you do is invite your girlfriends!
But YOU get the $100's in FREE product to pick out as your gift from me and Stella & Dot for being the hostess!

You pick the theme:
Bubbly & Bling! (includes champagne & cheese)
or
Java & Jewels! (includes coffee & muffins)
  
Here are a few dates I have open for you to peek at:
(If you need another option, please let me know!)

Sunday, April 27 th
Wednesday, April 30th
Thursday, May 1st
Friday, May 2nd
Sunday, May 4th 

  
**Remember.... the first TWO to pick a date are the winners of this fun TREAT FOR YOU!**

E-mail me now at sarah.e.bolton@gmail.com NOW to reserve your date!

Check out some of our latest style boards!


 






Let's Stay in Touch! 
For the up-to-the-minute info on styles for a steal, FLASH sales, celebrity sightings, and style tips from the experts, or me, on occasion! I am so excited to share Stella & Dot with you!
Hoopla 2013
Stella & Dot Independent Stylist
860-680-2393
sarah.e.bolton@gmail.com
www.stelladot.com/sarahebolton 

No comments:

Post a Comment