Monday, March 4, 2013

Love your Life- Love your Job

I LOVE my job as a Stella & Dot Independent Stylist. I get to meet so many amazing people and help style women at the same time. A new piece of jewelry is more that another thing to wear, it changes your mood, how you feel about yourself and how you project yourself onto others. I have never been more positive in my life since joining Stella & Dot.






Stella & Dot has changed lives. While 70% of stylists hold another full time, some have turned their lives completely and have been able to quit jobs and provide more for their families' than ever before. Earning a flexible income with Stella & Dot fits into my life perfectly. I was just able to purchase a Nespresso Latissima Plus machine with my little blue debit card and I couldn’t be more excited!
Looking for a way to earn extra income? Message me to learn about how Stella & Dot can enhance your life and check out my webiste www.stelladot.com/sarahebolton.




"When you love your job, you never work a day in your life!"

No comments:

Post a Comment